Thich Nhat Hanh paintings wall calendar 2018
Out of stock
The Thich Nhat Hanh wall calendar combines Nicholas Kirsten-Honshin’s meditation paintings, infused with transcendental and archetypal symbols, with the words of Thich Nhat Hanh, renowned Zen master and peace activist from Vietnam. Thich Nhat Hanh’s gentle wisdom will inspire and guide you on your own spiritual practice throughout the year.
- Zen symbols, ancient imagery, and the gentle reflection of nature meet and merge in Honshin’s calming and meditative artwork.
- Each month features inspirational wisdom quotes by Thich Nhat Hanh.
- Frameable artbook-quality printing.
- Printed on paper sourced from a combination of sustainably managed forests and recycled materials.
- This calendar features US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world’s major religions.
Born in Hue, Vietnam, Thich Nhat Hanh is a Buddhist monk, poet, scholar, and human rights activist. In 1967, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. nominated him for the Nobel Peace Prize. He is author of more than one hundred books, and is one of the best known Buddhist teachers in the world today. Previous best-selling books include Being Peace and Buddha Mind Buddha Body. He lives at Plum Village, his meditation center in France, and travels worldwide, leading retreats on the art of mindful living.