Thich Nhat Hanh calligraphy wall calendar 2018
The Zen calligraphy of Thich Nhat Hanh – affectionately known as Thay (teacher) – is a joyful, fluid expression of his artistry and a timeless interpretation of Buddha's teachings. Thay... Read More
Free U.S. shipping on orders above $25.
The Zen calligraphy of Thich Nhat Hanh – affectionately known as Thay (teacher) – is a joyful, fluid expression of his artistry and a timeless interpretation of Buddha’s teachings. Thay uses the calligraphy as a meditation; his hand and the brush merge to become one. Each serene stroke conveys a sense of mindfulness, energy, and love. With his calligraphy, Thay invites you to breathe in, to bring your mind back to your body, and to be present in the moment.
- The perfect gift to support a meditation or mindfulness practice.
- Words of Buddhist wisdom by Thich Nhat Hanh accompany each image.
- A year of inspiring Zen calligraphy artwork on your wall.
- Frameable artbook-quality printing.
- Printed on paper sourced from a combination of sustainably managed forests and recycled materials.
- This calendar features US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world’s major religions. Zen symbols, ancient imagery, and the gentle reflection of nature meet and merge in Honshin’s calming and meditative artwork.
|Dimensions||12.000 × 12.000 × 0.113 in|