The Mindfulness Bell: Autumn 2021, issue 88
A journal of the art of mindful living in the Plum Village tradition of Thich Nhat Hanh
A journal of the art of mindful living in the Plum Village tradition of Thich Nhat Hanh. This issue features teachings from Thich Nhat Hanh, Kaira Jewel Lingo, and much... Read MoreThis product will be released on October 1, 2021.
Free U.S. shipping on orders above $30.
A journal of the art of mindful living in the Plum Village tradition of Thich Nhat Hanh.
This issue features teachings from Thich Nhat Hanh, Kaira Jewel Lingo, and much more:
- Part Two of Thich Nhat Hanh’s Dharma talk “The Art of Transforming Suffering” talks about practising Right View and Right Diligence.
- Transformation Roots: Learn about trusting the unknown from Kaira Jewel Lingo, using gathas to help live mindfully, and a friend’s transformation with organic gardening.
- Social Active Challenges: Our international friends share their practice in the midst of political turmoil and social justice, and their service as chaplains.
- Living Harmony: Reflections focusing on the present moment and navigating suffering.
- Caring Together: our international friends tell us about being present for our Sangha, school students, and our Dharma teachers’ talks.
- Sangha Initiatives: Updates about our worldwide LGBTQIA+ community, sharings from worldwide Wake Up Schools teachers, and gratitude from the Thich Nhat Hanh Foundation.
To subscribe to upcoming issues, for back issues, practice resources, Sangha directory, Dharma archive, and more visit mindfulnessbell.org