The Mindfulness Bell: Summer 2021, issue 87
A journal of the art of mindful living in the Plum Village tradition of Thich Nhat Hanh.
This issue features teachings from Thich Nhat Hanh, Brother Chan Phap Dung, and Sister Dang Nghiem: Thich Nhat Hanh’s Dharma talk “The Art of Transforming Suffering” talks about signlessness and... Read More
Free U.S. shipping on orders above $30.
This issue features teachings from Thich Nhat Hanh, Brother Chan Phap Dung, and Sister Dang Nghiem:
- Thich Nhat Hanh’s Dharma talk “The Art of Transforming Suffering” talks about signlessness and developing Right View.
- Monastic Life: Two monastic brothers focus on their path and practice.
- Transformation Roots: Insights on the different ways of applying Thich Nhat Hanh’s teachings to truly love ourselves, transform anger when navigating racial discrimination, and offer compassion to our loved ones.
- Living Harmony: Reflections on letting go of our past, finding peace in meditation, practicing busynessless, and taking refuge in our community and our local garden.
- Gratitude: Our international friends express appreciation by offering a love letter to Thich Nhat Hanh, sharing their reflections about Thai Plum Village and starting a Sangha, and taking refuge in their family as a Sangha in the midst of challenging times.
- Sangha Initiatives: Updates about our LGBTQIA+ community in the United Kingdom, the joy of practicing with Wake Up Schools Sangha virtually, and our young adult friends’ virtual panels to discuss right livelihood and mindful community within the Wake Up movement.
- Remembrance of Joanne Friday
- and much more
To subscribe to upcoming issues, for back issues, practice resources, Sangha directory, Dharma archive, and more visit mindfulnessbell.org