Parallax Press books are marketed, sold, and distributed to the trade by Penguin Random House Publisher Services (PRHPS). PRH sales teams cover all chain and independent booksellers and online retailers, boutiques, museums and galleries, and specialty retailers in the United States and internationally. Our distributor in the UK is Publishers Group UK (PGUK). Please contact the Penguin Random House sales representative in your region as listed below. PRH also handles all educational and library sales. Should you have additional questions, contact our Sales Manager.
Penguin Random House Customer Service
400 Hahn Road
Westminster, MD 21157
United States of America
To order by phone or for customer service enquiries:
Available daily 8:30AM to 5:00PM EST (Eastern and Central Accounts)
10:30AM to 7:00PM EST (Western Accounts)
Visit the web site at www.penguinrandomhouse.biz, where you can place an order, check on an order, file claims, check title availability, request invoice copies, and more.
Electronic ordering (EDI)
Schools and Libraries
The Library and Academic Marketing Department is available to provide title information, review copies, desk and examination copies, and any other educational materials.
Penguin Random House Education website
Higher Education Exam and Desk Copies
Parallax Press is pleased to provide complimentary access to an ebook for adopted required books for instructors at accredited colleges and universities. Please note that desk and exam copy requests are fulfilled by our distributor, Penguin Random House (PRH). To request an exam or desk copy, please fill in the relevant form on the Penguin Random House Higher Education page.
- Examination copies are available to college professors or instructors seeking titles to review for course adoption consideration.
- Desk copies are available for adopted required titles upon confirmation by your PRH Account Manager.
- Exam and desk copies will be fulfilled via ebook whenever possible within three business days, providing one-year access to the title. If no ebook is available, or if there are unique circumstances, PRH may alternatively send a print copy to qualified instructors.
- Please provide your .edu or institutional email address.
Penguin Random House Special Markets has dedicated sales representatives in each of the following areas to assist you:
- Premium Sales: This channel of Special Markets works with customers on sales of books to be used promotionally or to be given away.
- Specialty Sales: Works with nontraditional book retailers and wholesalers that focus on a specialty niche such as gift, outdoor, apparel, etc.
Random House of Canada Limited
2775 Matheson Boulevard East
Mississauga, Ontario. L4W4P7
To order by phone or for customer service:
8:30AM to 5:00PM EST (Monday through Friday)
Canadian Telebook I.D. S2013975
Fax ordering: 1-888-562-9924
Returns: Random House of Canada, Ltd.
2775 Matheson Boulevard East
Mississauga, Ontario L4W 4P7
Penguin Random House, Inc.
New York, NY 10019
Fax: 1-212-572-6045; 1-212-829-6700
PRH International Sales
PGUK Head Office:
63-66 Hatton Garden
London EC1N 8LE
+44 (0)207 405 1105
Fax: +44 (0)207 242 3725
For information about our sales team, or to contact a PGUK sales representative, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
+44 (0)20 7405 1105