Thich Nhat Hanh 2024 Mini Wall Calendar
Illustrations by Marisol Ortega
Zen master Thich Nhat Hanh was a spiritual leader, poet, and peace activist revered around the world for his pioneering ideas on mindfulness, ethics, and peace. This calendar features wisdom... Read More
Free U.S. shipping on orders above $30.
Zen master Thich Nhat Hanh was a spiritual leader, poet, and peace activist revered around the world for his pioneering ideas on mindfulness, ethics, and peace. This calendar features wisdom quotes and his simple and elegant calligraphies, that convey powerful teachings of peace, clarity, and insight, paired with Marisol Ortega’s tranquil contemporary illustrations of flora and fauna.
- 7″ x 7″ calendar (7″ x 14″ open) — an ideal size for your school locker, office, purse, or backpack.
- 12-month calendar from January 2024 through December 2024.
- The perfect inspirational art gift.
- Be organized and inspired throughout the year.
- Wall art for home, school, or office that provides a sense of time for planning and dreaming.
- This mini wall calendar includes US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world’s major religions.
- High-quality printing on premium paper stock.
- Printed on paper sourced from a combination of recycled materials and wood harvested from socially and environmentally sustainable forests. The paper is Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) certified — FSC-N003833.
- Published by Amber Lotus Publishing, they plant trees to offset our carbon footprint and resource usage — more than ONE MILLION and growing! Amber Lotus Publishing, an independent carbon-negative US company, has planted 1,151,000 trees since 2008. Each year they plant more than 20 times the number of trees used to create our products.
The Most Venerable Thich Nhat Hanh (Thây) founded the Unified Buddhist Church (Eglise Bouddhique Unifieé) in France in 1969, during the Vietnam war. Thich Nhat Hanh is a Vietnamese Buddhist monk, a poet, a scholar, and a peace activist. His lifelong efforts to generate peace and reconciliation moved Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. to nominate him for the Nobel Peace Prize in 1967. He is the author of more than 60 books, including Peace Is Every Step, Being Peace, and Miracle of Mindfulness, published by Parallax Press and the Unified Buddhist Church. Over the years, Thich Nhat Hanh’s writings have inspired many to embark on a more peaceful and mindful path.
|Dimensions||6.750 × 6.750 × 0.130 in|