Thich Nhat Hanh 2023 Mini Wall Calendar
Paintings by Nicholas Kirsten-Honshin
The Thich Nhat Hanh wall calendar combines meditational art by Nicholas Kirsten-Honshin, infused with transcendental and archetypal symbols, with the words of Thich Nhat Hanh, renowned Zen master and peace... Read More
Out of stock
Do you want to be notified when this product is back in stock?
The Thich Nhat Hanh wall calendar combines meditational art by Nicholas Kirsten-Honshin, infused with transcendental and archetypal symbols, with the words of Thich Nhat Hanh, renowned Zen master and peace activist. Thich Nhat Hanh’s gentle wisdom will inspire and guide you on your own spiritual practice throughout the year.
- 7″ x 7″ calendar (7″ x 14″ open) — an ideal size for your school locker, office, purse, or backpack.
- 12-month calendar from January 2023 through December 2023.
- Zen symbols, ancient imagery, and the gentle reflection of nature are united in Honshin’s calming and meditative artwork.
- Each month features inspirational wisdom quotes by Thich Nhat Hanh.
- The perfect inspirational art gift.
- Be organized and inspired throughout the year.
- Wall art for home, school, or office that provides a sense of time for planning and dreaming.
- This mini wall calendar includes US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world’s major religions.
- High-quality printing on premium paper stock.
- Printed on paper sourced from a combination of recycled materials and wood harvested from socially and environmentally sustainable forests. The paper is Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) certified — FSC-N003833.
- Published by Amber Lotus Publishing, they plant trees to offset our carbon footprint and resource usage — more than ONE MILLION and growing! Amber Lotus Publishing, an independent carbon-negative US company, has planted 1,151,000 trees since 2008. Each year they plant more than 20 times the number of trees used to create our products.
The Most Venerable Thich Nhat Hanh (Thây) founded the Unified Buddhist Church (Eglise Bouddhique Unifieé) in France in 1969, during the Vietnam war. Thich Nhat Hanh is a Vietnamese Buddhist monk, a poet, a scholar, and a peace activist. His lifelong efforts to generate peace and reconciliation moved Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. to nominate him for the Nobel Peace Prize in 1967. He is the author of more than 60 books, including Peace Is Every Step, Being Peace, and Miracle of Mindfulness, published by Parallax Press and the Unified Buddhist Church. Over the years, Thich Nhat Hanh’s writings have inspired many to embark on a more peaceful and mindful path.
|Dimensions||7.000 × 7.000 × 0.250 in|